Sticky: New member? Please write an introduction!

New member in the forum? Please introduce yourself and why not share a photo or two of your boat here!

Re: Sticky: New member? Please write an introduction!

Postby vlinder » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:55 pm

Hello,
always flirted with the 29, and was last summer I was with a HR29 around Rügen sailing and there I decided to switch toHR29. Therefore, I am now looking for a well-preserved copy from year of construction 1985 and younger and with dog buoy (5 beds).
My sailing area is the Dutch waters and Baltic Sea. I live near the Dutch border.
Here in the forum, I hope for much "anticipation"

regards,jürgen

Postby vlinder » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:04 am

Hello,

a week ago I signed the purchase contract for an HR Nr. 470 launched in 1990. Her name is "Kairos".
The boat is still in winter storage and soon to Enkhuizen. The sailing area will be Ijsselmeer / Wadden Sea.
I hope to find nice and useful things here in the forum and that I can give them here myself.

Regards,
Jurgen

Postby Bogdan72 » Sat May 11, 2019 5:30 pm

Hello everybody from Bogdan - Romania east side of Europe!
I am not an HR 29 owner but I wish to. So, I find on market this beauty but I think something is not OK because the price is to low 16.000 euro. HR 29 build year 1984 docking in London. After I read HR 29 forum it seems to be Grand Illusion. Not sure but I suppose. She is sale by burgessyacht.com. What do you advice me? The seller didn't tell me more except she is private owned and looking good.
Wish you fair winds!
If my question is not in a proper section, I kindly ask the admin to move it in the other section.
Attachments
HR 29.jpg
HR 29.jpg (89.92 KiB) Viewed 205 times

Postby Manel » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:45 pm

DSCN5295.JPG
DSCN5295.JPG (653.43 KiB) Viewed 114 times
Hola a todos.

No soy nuevo en este foro porque cuando entre era el armador del Floreana. Este barco lo vendi a un armador de Mallorca- Balearic Islands. Recientemente he adquirido un nuevo HR-29 de nombre Tortuga y num. de casco 542. Es el modelo que estaba buscando y estoy muy ilusionado trabajando en el para mejorar algunas cosas. Este foro es increible por ser un pozo de sabiduria. Os adjunto foto del barco.

Previous

Return to Welcome to the HR 29 forum